Monday, April 20, 2009

d0d0 gets pwned

d0d0, open login mailer extraordinaire, left its login open. Here is the result.

From: Ramachandra <ramachandra@
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:30:47 +0530 (IST)
To: ug3@
Subject: now its my turn!!

now tht my exams r over i am free to bcome extinct..whew!!(in case ur
wondering why...duh...i am a d0d0 and so r u!!)

all of u shd take english literature as ur HSSM
esp. if u can write wonderful stories like me
in fact my stories r so gud tht i felt like showing zulu a sample
and did so in my popl paper ;)

all of u plz read my story..comments r always welcome :D

rama alias d0d0

PS:no need to thank me for spamming ur mail boxes

I hearby solemnly swear that I will not send any more open login mails and
that I have learnt my lesson. Thank you..whoever you are who sent this
mail!!

--

Ingenuity is the father of invention

2 comments:

Manikandan said...

I sent this one .. w000000000000t!

Unknown said...

:D :D Good one but why to ug3??
Can we expect any new posts. waiting impatiently :)