Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Matrix revisited

a couple of weeks after sending the mail in the previous post, I found Gopalakrishna's login open and tried to write a sequel. Ofcourse it was just as bad as the Matrix sequels :D

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:46:23 +0530 (IST)
From: A.Gopalakrishna. gopalakrishna@
To: ug2@
Subject: Imp () continuation...


Just then i woke up!

I looked at the boy standing in the middle of the Library. He looked like he was sleeping.Yet he was standing! I wentnear him.I noticed that his feet were slightly above the ground! I looked around n found another girl in the library. She was busy reading something. i tried to wake this boy. He was bony but strong. I tried to move him around but he woudnt budge.

Just then i noticed a faint glow coming out of roof. The light grew stronger. Its colour changed to orange from yellow. The boy suddenly opened his eyes! He looked around ,then pointed at me n said, " Hey where is Trinity?" I couldnt understand what he was talking abt.
Just then the girl looked up n said " dont u listen to him. He is sleep-walking n talking, basically living a dream." I thought she was right. So once again i tried to shake him.But he caught
my hand ,looked me straight in the face n said,"Better tell me the truth or else u will have to pay " Then his under hand reached for my throat n held it in a vice like grip. I couldnt breathe. i noticed that his nails were growing larger...

I looked at the girl pleading for her to save me. But, She gave a wicked smile n said " Why did u disturb him,Now suffer the consewuances." I tried to call for help but could not find my voice. Just then there was a bright glow everywhere. The heavenly light blinded my eyes. At the same
time i felt the grip loosening n freed myself. I closed my eyes for a second n when i opened them again, everything was dark.

Then i heard a booming voice " Welcome, You are one of the few unfortunate persons to come to this place" U can curse ur luck Now that u r in the Matrix,let me clear up a few things for u. There is only one way out of here. This Matrix is not virtual. It is as real as anything else.

I asked " So why m i here?" The voice shouted" No questions, just listen"
He continued n went on n on n on n on on....

Finally i culdnt take it anymore n said" plz stop, spare me" Then i heard a female voice which said " No dont stop,This person interupted the divine thoughts of our Neo,He shud be punished"

I said " i was only trying to help,plz forgive me"
The voice said " I will let Sherlock, take over"

Then the lights came on n i found myself standing there on a big ground n i could find no one anywhere near me.

Just then i felt my pants being tugged n lokked down to find a Lilliput ther. Ther were 2 other similar species with him. The same voice continued(Though now i knew its origin) " Since u r so big, u may be useful to us, For that u need to join us"

But now i was gaining in confidence (looking at their size) n said" What if i dont join u ?",The voice said " U have no choice"

With that he flew up so that he at the same level as that of my face n then with a wink of his flew into my mouth n i swallowed him!

I tried to spit him out,throw up,cough him out, did various movements n bent many ways but couldnt not discard him from my system. Just then i coughed again n opened my eyes to see everyone around the table looking at me.

Now where was I?

Not in the matrix but in the mess. But then whats the difference. Both are not in our control??

Bad story i agree, but again something is better than nothing :)

CM Inc


Gopala (Go pale with fear)
CEO
Creative Mails Inc

No comments: